Friday, December 30, 2016

Year End Memories

We are almost at the end of the year. How do you feel? I know it's sad that we are leaving behind our 2016 memories, but we are glad that a new year is beginning. 

Before few months, I was doing my regular mundane work of taking care of my home and family like everyone else. Slowly, the corporate dream within myself emerged wanting me to work as the boys grew up. When I started searching for jobs, I got few lucrative offers. When I was about to sign one of the offers, I asked myself, is this what I wanted to do on a long run. 

After a long thought process for a week, I realized my interest or my passion was somewhere else. I found I liked myself to spend time with the children. I like being with them, talking and discussing anything under the sun. So I thought, why not to choose the same as my passion. 

Hence the birth of 'Story Carpet". I don't look at this as a company or brand, instead of a mission to achieve greater transformation for children and parents including myself. It has been a great year by conducting "Story Carpet " programs in Schools and Corporates with various sessions and transformed around 2000 children. Apart from these, we have released 50 Audio Stories through WhatsApp every week. We also have plans to include various programs to benefit children.

At the end of the day, I always get to hear an appreciation from a parent or teacher. Personally, I know many children don't go to sleep without listening stories from Story Carpet. It is very fulfilling when a parent calls and enquire about the delay in posting the audio story. 

I was only a homemaker before a couple of months. Now, you all know the story of Story Carpet. Every one of you has a dream or passion. It is not necessary to do the same work every day if you don't like it. As the New Year is going to dawn within few days, let the New you begin a new vibe with a new dream or passion. 

Hunt your passion in the darkest hour.Figuring out the right substance for you will prolong your energy for lifelong and emerge as a star of the universe and emerge as a star of the universe.  You can always reach out to me if you need anything for your children or yourself. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year. A year to dream, work hard and achieve the goal with lots of fun and energy. May you find your biggest passion and reach heights in your life.

You can view the details of "Story Carpet" in the below link:
https://www.facebook.com/StoryCarpet/ 


2 comments:

  1. Mubeen, new readers of your blog may not have any idea about 'Story Carpet'. I think you must have described it earlier, but I could not find any link on the side menu. It would help your new readers if you could give reference/link to earlier posts in the new articles (for example, this one). Extremely good work! Happy new year and all the best for the coming years :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amit for the feedback. I have included the link for Story Carpet at the end of the Blog. It is a group meant to uplift children to attain their fullest potential through the medium of stories and speeches.
      Wishing you a Happy New Year 2017.

      I have added the FB link for your reference.
      https://www.facebook.com/StoryCarpet/

      Delete