Monday, November 16, 2015

Bicycle Fun

Today, I and my elder son had some good time discussing different genres of life. Past few days of Black out in Chennai had some good memories together as a family. We discussed about his Bicycle which we bought when we returned to India and the fact he is not using much these days caused me concern.  I told him" Honey, its been long you used the cycle and look at it now, it's almost getting rusty'. With that I said, "Anything which is unused for a long time will turn rusty, even our brain too". If we don't use it horizontally in all walks of life, then it may turn idle and it will not be useful for us when we want to use. Same with relationships too, if we don't balance and maintain and take good care, they may turn rusty soon. What is your take for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment