Thursday, February 9, 2017

Life Values

We are always in alert mode these days by the happenings around us. Hope you all understood what I mean. The essence of all the problems is the level of understanding and the maturity level of people. As the mandatory values of life ignored from a young age, they grow up into insensible adulthood.  They act and talk the way they want and insist the same with the people surrounding them. 

 I believe before we force the children to be an expert in Maths and Science, it is even more important to teach them the values of sharing and caring others. Even before we make them Engineers and Doctors, they should know the real essence of sympathy and empathy.  It is mandatory that they are sensible to others. 

I am happy that I took this process of teaching values in the "Tame the Stage" weekly session. Last week was one such week that I feel it is worthy of doing. I had a child in my class who was very young among the group.  Before joining the class, her mother asked, "Can she be part of the class"?  I replied her with a Yes. We discussed the essence of "Consistent Effort" and their benefits in the last session. While the session was going on, this little child raised her hand in the middle of the session and started talking all about it. She said, "My mother keeps on insisting me to put the laundry dresses in the right place.  Till date, I was not doing. I think I will do that from today". I was amazed and stood there as one happy teacher. It is not the ASSET exams or the Assessments which make them great, but the values which they adopt and carry from a young age make them a wholesome individual. 

As in the class, we say, "I am a Superchamp. I will define my character right". By keeping saying and follow the right from a young age, we can make a remarkable difference. It is the duty of every parent to teach life values from the Beginning. Hope we all can work towards the same. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment