Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jumping fun

Pooja holidays were much fun. I hope many had gone out for vacation. I assume those who stayed at home had fun filled days with your children. It remains the same with me. We had a fabulous time together. 

We talked, laughed and entertained us.  It was one of those days, my little 5 year was jumping from the sofa. Initially I didn’t notice what he was doing. 

When I focused my eyes on him, he got down and then he moved two books in the front and started to jump. I asked him, “What are you doing?” He said, “I am keeping the books as my target and I am planning to jump further ahead of the books”. I was astonished and excited.

After watching him doing jumps continuously I instructed him, not to do the same for a long period of time. He immediately turned to me and said, “I need to do my best jump”. I have no words. I kept quiet for few more minutes.

As he started to play again, I wondered at myself, am I keeping a goal and doing my best for the day or the day just goes on like every day. This question is definitely a take away for me to ponder on the thoughts and work at myself. Anything can be learned from anyone as long as we are willing to learn. Do you all agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment