Saturday, June 4, 2016

Parenthood

A warm protective cover
is what they offer;
They help me to recover
from all the pains I suffer;

Delicacies of patience and wisdom
was always engulfed in my system;
I grew up in a lovely kingdom
with all the miracles of enchanted rhythm;

Years grew, experiences enhanced maturity,
I developed a sense of security;
The virtues of life reiterated on the move
I remembered my parents and their groove;

The values I imbibed, occupied the children
They are growing as unique in a million;
If you are a parent, please love your role
To make extraordinary goals and souls;

This Poem has been written for Poets United -Midweek Motif

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that. There is nothing more satisfying to see your children grow up to be responsible adults and employing all the values you hold dear.

    ReplyDelete