Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Learning from Domestic help

During the heavy floods I wanted to check on my domestic help because I knew she is on a low level area. I called her and asked her well being. She said water came inside the house and we were all sitting above the bed. This phone call was during the night time around 8 PM. When she uttered those words there was no sadness, no agony, no angry in her voice. Instead she smiled and said those words and concluded saying let's see in the morning if I need any immediate shelter for the family. I was amazed. I was inspired. There was so much tears in my eyes. After few days, I thought about myself getting frustrated when there was no power, less water and no network for few days in my home. She is definitely an Inspiration and she taught me a strong lesson. People like those can bring smile to anyone in any situation. I am thinking on those lines and to relive great moments going forward.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment