Sunday, November 1, 2015

Grandpa Golden Memories

While I was doing Yoga, I remembered one of my lovely days from 7th grade. I had a friend whom I was sending letters regularly during the summer vacation. I wrote a postcard which started like this "Due to the grace of Almighty, I am fine". My Grandfather while posting the letter noticed that and said "It is not Due to the grace" change to "By the grace". Thinking those days from when I have started writing to till date, feeling so nostalgic , remembering his presence, the mighty words he used all feel great at this moment. Golden memories !!!!

#Grandpa #Golden #Memories #Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Grand parents are so memorable as they cast an impression on us so early in our lives and leave us with precious memories to cherish for the rest of our lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete