Thursday, September 15, 2016

Keep Trying

Life doesn't flow in the same way everyday. Some days we are riding high and some days really in a low pitch. It is the same with everyone. In one of those days, I was having a conundrum on one of the goals which I was trying to think and achieve. I felt like giving up and moving on.

In another side while I was cooking in the kitchen, my 5 yr old was practicing skipping. After few minutes he was shouting in angry and throwing tantrums at me. I was wondering the reason. He came to me and said, "I am not able to skip like a pro". I told him, "Honey, start with few skips, it may be irregular and not so good, but eventually you will reach there and become a pro".

When I said that reply to my younger one, it nailed me in the right corner. In one side, I was trying to think and achieve something which is way beyond my scope at the moment, but if I keep executing the same for a long period of time, I can achieve what I wanted to achieve. Anything you feel like to achieve can be accomplished when you prolong doing the same for a longer time. Keeping the awareness of the inspiring spirit will lead you to the super destination.

For me it was a life lesson learned from a minuscule guy. I never mind to learn from little ones, for they teach you lessons which is way beyond our thinking. No wonder they are the blessings of our life.

Hope you all agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment